Reflex Test Reflex Test

Aside from having seen stuff like this done way better before, you need to work on a few things.

1.) The hit box was really annoying, should have been closer to the sprites especially for a precision based game like this.

2.) More levels.

3.) Maybe another defining factor to differentiate this game from the original template.

Nice try, otherwise.

Dillo Hills Dillo Hills

Sad...

This game melts my heart and makes me want to never stop until the little dillo can always be happy ;(

It's Humplicated It's Humplicated

Cheap hilarity.

I can't even begin to describe how loudly I laughed after realizing what the point of this game was. Too bad there aren't more levels.

Rocket Panda Rocket Panda

Lots Of Fun!

You can tell a lot of work went into this game. It's very cute and fun to play.

Spewer Spewer

Yup.

I've played and beaten this before on another gaming site. It's fun though I feel like the controls could have been tightened up in places. Still fun.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

This Game Is Hella Fun

With tighter controls it'd get a perfect 10 from me, but even without that, I love how the game is frustratingly hard but still addictive.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Doesn't Get Much Better Than This

Fast and fun arcadey goodness. Keep it coming!

Warp Game Warp Game

My First Review

It was difficult without being hair-rippingly so. Controls worked well for me, though I would have enjoyed a little more tightness with the character. Graphics were good, music fun, all in all this is a great time waster if you have half an hour to an hour to spend like this. :)